Best-in-Class Accounting Solutions
Since 2008, Leap the Pond has worked with the finance leaders and executives of nearly 250 companies to provide strong accounting controls, streamlined order-to-cash processes, and virtually unlimited reporting and analysis capabilities.
For some of Leap the Pond’s customers, this involves subscribing to and implementing Intacct, a cloud-based accounting software. For others, this means outsourcing all or some of their accounting to Leap the Pond.
Accounting Challenges Solved
Organizations reach out to Leap the Pond when they need to make a change – either because they have outgrown their current system like QuickBooks or Xero or because they want to migrate from a legacy solution like Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Peachtree and Oracle, to a modern, cloud accounting software solution like Intacct.
When we talk to prospects, it is common to hear that:
- Financial reporting requires a lot of manual effort.
- Revenue recognition models and associated billing schedules in Excel are cumbersome to manage and prone to error.
- Project-based accounting is handled “outside” the system.
- Multi-entity requirements lead to difficult and time-consuming consolidations.
- Transaction processing is not efficient.
- Segregation of duty and permissions can’t be set up.
- Back-up and security are a real concern.
- Lack of Integration with other business systems leads to re-keying and duplicate work.
Delivering Results for Multiple Roles
Whatever the role within your organization, Leap the Pond’s Intacct-based accounting solutions provide the insight needed to work better, faster, and smarter. And with integration to other operational systems, this impact will be felt beyond the accounting and finance area.
- CEOs, CFOs, and other functional leadership will get the visibility needed to track performance, make decisions, and report results.
- Finance and accounting staff will spend less time hunting down the numbers. And get more done.
- CIO and IT staff will be able to focus on competitive advantage rather than managing your finance and accounting software.
- CPA firms will be able to spend less time checking calculations and transform client relationships by providing proactive financial guidance.