Sage Intacct is the AICPA’s preferred provider of financial applications
Sage Intacct has been delivering its best-in-class accounting software for more than 15 years.
And since 2008, Leap the Pond has helped nearly 300 high-growth organizations move to Sage Intacct software when they outgrew solutions like QuickBooks or Xero or decided to replace legacy solutions like Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, or even Oracle.
We like to say that Sage Intacct is a great choice for organizations that have BIG plans:
- Sage Intacct’s subscription model means you can add capability (e.g. additional entities, advanced revenue recognition, consolidation) as your business expands and even goes public
- Sage Intacct’s Buy with Confidence guarantee means you will get the service you expect
- Sage Intacct’s seamless integration with leading software applications means you can always choose the best applications for each department (e.g. CRM, inventory, or shipping)
Why Finance Executives Choose Sage Intacct
When we talk to our customers, they generally give four key reasons why they chose Sage Intacct software:
- Intense Focus – Sage Intacct’s best-in-class strategy is more appealing and offers more flexibility than the all-in-one “suite” approach of NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or Financial Force.
- Lower TCO – Sage Intacct’s powerful administrative capabilities allow the solution to be easily configured and maintained without the need for IT resources to script/code.
- Compelling Partner Model – Sage Intacct is designed to integrate easily with other best-in-class solutions like Salesforce.com for CRM, Adaptive Insights for Budgeting and Planning or Coupa for Procurement.
- Unparalleled Customer Orientation – Sage Intacct’s CEO Rob Reid has created a culture that is driven by a “Do the Right Thing” attitude which has resulted in the highest customer satisfaction rating of accounting software.
Sage Intacct Software
“Leap the Pond was committed to providing an implementation solution that was the best for our company. As a business partner they helped devise business processes and workflows for our company providing a viable Sage Intacct solution to every business challenge presented.”